Here you go, the new (click —>) Catalog you have all been waiting for! What is your favorite new scent and new warmer?! Contact me today and start your pre-order for September 1st!
If you missed any of my blog updates last week, and would like a quick run-down of all the important new Product announcements, here they are! 🙂
(3) *NEW* Silhouette Warmer Wraps in Downtown, Chickadee, and Castille.
*NEW* Premium Full-Size Warmers
· Baby Grand
*NEW* Hero Collection Warmers in EMT and Canadian Royal Mounted Police
*NEW* Charitable Cause Warmer: Champion, for Special Olympics.
*NEW* Full-Size Warmers
*NEW* Warmer Stands in Web and Flower
*NEW* Premium Mid-Size Warmers
*NEW* Mid-Size Warmers
*NEW* Buddies Wellington the Duck and Barnabas the Bear added to the collection.
- Buckleberry: A bite of summer’s bounty; bursting fresh berries atop a buttery blanket of crumbly coffeecake.
- Dulce de Leche: A silky-sweet golden custard of sugary caramel, rich cream, and just a touch of warm vanilla.
- Frosted Ginger Cookie: Chewy brown sugar cookie spiked with warming ginger and fragrant vanilla.
- Iced Pine: As refreshing as a walk through newly fallen snow: green fir and pine, kissed by icy peppermint.
- Apple Press: The smell of crisp fall days: crunchy apples, juicy pears, and just a hint of the last full roses of the summer.
- French Toast: A perfect, light slice of bread dunked in golden egg batter, dusted with powdered sugar, and finished with a swirl of sweet maple sugar.
- Ace: Definitely unexpected: tangerine, and lavender enrobed in dark chocolate and sweet, musky amber.
- Zephyr: Woody French lavender, buttery suede, and rich woods in a strong and sensuous fragrance.
- Garden of Love: A secret garden of night blooming magnolia and earthy musk interwoven with mossy green grass.
- Sheer Innocence: Sweet and youthful: lush orchid, green freesia, and wild violet infused with a trace of spicy ginger.
- Transcendence: Take a deep, cleansing breath of soothing peppermint, crisp apple, deep green cypress, and brisk eucalyptus.
- Dominica: Plump purple plums nestled with fresh nutmeg, spicy cinnamon, and undertones of rich oak.
- Fall/Winter category of scents includes MANY returning favorites.. here’s the lineup: Black Ruby, Buckleberry, Central Park Pralines, Cinnamon Bear, Cinnamon Vanilla, Clove & Cinnamon, Cozy Fireside, Dulce de Leche, Eskimo Kiss, Frosted Ginger Cookie, Honey Pear Cider, Iced Pine, Silver Bells, Snowberry, and Whiteout.
- Returning holiday scents appearing in the Holiday Catalog: Pumpkin Roll, Pumpkin Marshmallow, Christmas Cottage, and Festival of Trees.
*NEW* Scent Pak offerings: Black Ruby, Happy Birthday, Lemon Coconut Chiffon, and Linger. Also available in 37 other fragrances.
*NEW* Fragrance Foam offerings: Hemingway, Honey Pear Cider, Mediterranean Spa, Route 66, and Sunkissed Citrus. Also available in 19 other fragrances.
*NEW* Travel Tin offerings: Amber Road, Be Still, Black Ruby, Hendrix, Honey Pear Cider, Linger, Luna, RU N2 Me, Snowberry, Sugar Cookie, and Vanilla Suede. Also available in 26 other fragrances.
*NEW* Layers Bath Tablets.
*NEW* Layers Hand Soap.
*NEW* Layers Fragrance offerings: Awakening, Be Still, French Lavender, Linger, Lucky in Love, Route 66, RU N2 Me, Satin Sheets, Simply Irresistible, Skinny Dippin’, Sunkissed Citrus, Vanilla Suede, White Tea & Cactus, and Zeppelin.
*NEW* Washer Whiff and Dryer Disk fragrances: French Lavender and Sunkissed Citrus.
Good Monday morning, everyone!
Well, it sure seems as though July has flown by! All month long you have been hearing about the 20 discontinued Scentsy scents that have been available, and now is your last chance to place an order before this scents are once again gone!
To order, visit my website here: Bring Back My Bar.
Be sure to read my Blog Post from last night! I posted the list of scents that will be discontinued after August 31st! I know there are quite a few scents on that list that are some of MY favorites! Be sure to stock up before they, too, are gone! Plus, at 10% off, there is no excuse to go without you favorite scents! 🙂
AND, don’t forget that August is the PERFECT month to join my Scentsy team! For the same Starter Kit price of $99, you will receive the Tester Kit for BOTH Spring/Summer AND Fall/Winter, as well as catalogs for both seasons! Email me at email@example.com and let’s get you ready to start with this amazing company! 🙂
Scentsy Wickless will now be known as Scentsy Fragrance, to cover the extensive line of fragrance products that we carry!
Tonight at the opening of the Scentsy Family Convention, it was announced that Consultants can vote for your favorite destination for Incentive Trip! Here are the choices, text the code next to your choice to 66746
SCE5 for San Diego
SCE5 for Martha’s Vinyard
SCE7 for Key West
SCE8 for Whistler, BC
SCE9 for Costa Rica
SCE10 for Charleston
SCE11 for Lake Tahoe
SCE12 for Chicago
SCE 13 for New Orleans
SCE14 for New York
SCE15 for Ouahu
SCE16 for Washington, D.C.
Get your votes in, consultants! And, if you aren’t a consultant yet and want to get in on this AMAZING opportunity, contact me 🙂 (more info below)
If you are interested in joining my team, to become a party of the incredible Scentsy family, please contact me! You will be able to get in on the ground floor of our new Brand X when it is released! Can’t wait to have more consultants sharing in the Scentsy Family! AmberRose.scentsy.us/Scentsy/join
Stay tuned – don’t move a muscle! I’ll be posting Scentsy Family Convention 2012 Updates the minute they are released! This is a VERY exciting time in the Scentsy world, let me know if you’d like to become a part of this great family! 🙂